to your table!
Our Primus GFS certification in Mexico and the United States guarantees Tancitaro’s Finest Fruit, LLC will uphold the highest quality of our products as well as provide exception training for success in the future
FDA • USDA • Primus GFS • Bluebook Services • Texas Department State Health Service • Texas Department of Agriculture • PMA Member * PACA # 20141145 * BB #259881 Tancitaro’s Finest Fruit, LLC. Pharr, TX • Rating: XXX B • Blue Book Score: 845
Avocados are virtually the only healthy fruit with good fats and are a delicious way to help people meet the Dietary Guidelines for Americans’ recommendations to shift from eating saturated fat to good fats.
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice or lemon juic
• 2 Tbsp to 1/4 cup of minced red onion or thinly sliced green onion
• 1-2 serrano chiles, minced
• 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
• A dash of freshly grated black pepper
• 1/2 ripe tomato
• Serve with tortilla chips
1. Cut avocado, remove flesh: Cut the avocados in half. Remove seed. Score the inside of the avocado with a blunt knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl.
2. Mash with a fork: Using a fork, roughly mash the avocado.
3. Add salt, lime juice, and the rest. Sprinkle with salt and lime (or lemon) juice. The acid in the lime juice will provide some balance to the richness of the avocado and will help delay the avocados from turning brown.
4. Add the chopped onion, tomato, cilantro, black pepper, and chiles.
5. Cover with plastic and chill to store: Place plastic wrap on the surface of the guacamole cover it and to prevent air reaching it.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We’re thrilled to hear from you. Our inbox can’t wait to get your messages, so talk to us any time you like.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 519, Hidalgo, TX 78557
Shipping Office: (956) 781-8658 | Day Time (956) 283-6749 | Evening Time (956) 655-6191